Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pants On The Ground.. Takin' Over The World BITCHES!






I've never watched American Idol past the first demos. Not really any reason to do so. Because the winners, outside of Carrie Underwood (soon to be Carrie Underwood Pecker), never do shit. Kelly Clarkson can kiss my dick for all I care, and Taylor Hicks?? Dude's probably doing side gigs at Metzger's Tavern in the slums of Hendo right now just to pay his highlighting bills. And Metzger's doesn't even have live entertainment, so good luck with that, you old, grey haired, non-singin' asshole. And I'm not even going to begin to get into Rueben Studdart and Adam 'not that there's anything wrong with that' Lambert.

But that's enough about the losers. I wanna talk about 'Pants On The Ground'. Get ready for your 15 minutes of fame, old black dude. This was obviously a publicity stunt by Idol, being that you can't be on the show if you are over the age of 28, but that's neither here nor there. But this won't be any normal fame, I'm talking Willie James Huff aka Funky Chicken and Balloon Boy type fame. So far today I've seen him talked about on 3 morning shows and facebook status' galore. So without further ado, congrats, old black dude, you will be pop icon for at least the next 3 1/2-4 weeks.

BOOM! That Just Happened!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Look who I found.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmTduI22Q_8

    ReplyDelete