Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome Back, Kind Of.


Greetings, Earthlings. It's been awhile since I rode off into the KY sunset, and though I have had the urges to talk shit about people behind a blog name the past three weeks, I have decided to be responsible for a change due to reasons that I cannot explain at the moment. As you can see, none of the other Founding Fixers seemed to worry about losing our following and if some of you took it as a big, digitalized 'Fuck Off', I apologize... I'm...... I'm embarrassed.

Should be back on Monday, until then, if you have an iPhone and are familiar with the game 'Scrabble', download the free app called 'Words With Friends' and challenge me. I've grown quite fond of that game.

user name: Walter Sobchak


Mark it 8, dude.

1 comment: