Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best Rapper Alive...

Love him or hate him, you can't deny the FACT that Eminem is a lyrical genius. The title to this thread is very debatable, hell I don't even know if I agree with it. I would probably rather listen to a Jay-Z or Lil' Wayne CD, but I doubt either of them can get in there and go at it like Em does during this freestyle session with British DJ Tim Westwood.

To supplement my argument, here is Weezy F. during a session with Westwood. Don't get it confused, I'm a pretty big Wayne fan, but this freestyle is basically a song that has been on one of his mixtapes/CD's. He can't compare to Eminem's freestyle abilities. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. HAH, yeah you're right. No comparison with Mr. Eminem. Lil Wayne couldn't even do it with a beat. I like both, and give them both props for doing what they do. Eminem wins the freestyle battle in my book.

    ReplyDelete