Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, May 8, 2009

UK: Number One Recruiting Class? Not yet..


There has been a lot of speculation that with the addition of Cousins, Orton, Dodson, Hood, and now Bledsoe, UK could have the #1 recruiting class in the nation. While all of these players will be nice additions, I am still crossing my fingers for one more stud coming in next season; no I'm not talking about John Wall, because he probably won't make a decision until after next season is over anyways.

I am talking about sophomore-to-be Megan Calipari. This diaper dandy had an incredible year last year in Memphis and could be just what the Wildcats need for 2010. She is a Pi Beta Phi at UM and has the potential to make an immediate impact here on campus next fall. Megan has close ties with Coach Cal, so we're hoping that he can use his swag and persuasive skills to make sure Megan is wearing Wildcat blue next season. If my sources are correct, she would not have to sit out a year and therefore we could see here NEXT SEASON in the stands with the likes of Ashley Judd and that guy who dances on the steps. Let's all hope that Coach Cal can come through and truly make this the NUMBER ONE RECRUITING CLASS IN THE NATION! GO CATS!!!

**If you want to see more pictures of Megan, you can be a creep and add her on facebook. Although I have yet to do so, apparently I have 37 mutual friends, but I'm not going to call anyone out...ThirdLew and DUBS

4 comments:

  1. she is coming here next year. Definatly here facebook friend too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok look dude.. I'll be the first to tell ya.. this is kinda creepy... I mean you got ole girls facebook pic and stats like you kick it with the chick... I dont know how to feel about this A2

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a google pic homie. why dont you quit sippin on hatorade

    ReplyDelete