Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Big Baby apologizes to a big baby.

Glen "Big Baby" Davis of the Boston Celtics manned up for his actions following his game-winning shot against the Magic on Sunday night. After draining a 21-foot clutch jumper to put his team ahead for good in the waning moments of the game, Big Baby was so pumped as he ran down the court that he "pushed" a 12-year old kid standing court-side. If you turned on ESPN at all Monday, I'm sure you saw the clip of Davis' shot and hypeness thereafter. The father of the 12-year old who was pushed came out Monday and demanded an apology from Davis. I know I am not alone when I say that that is the equivalent to being a "big baby." You can watch the video below and make your own determination of Davis' intentions and I'm sure you will agree. Allow me to quote one of my favorite movies, Major Payne, "Pop yo titty out his mouth, and stop babying him!" This kid doesn't look like he has missed too many meals, hell he barely moved after Big Baby bumped into him. Davis, who is basically a smaller version of Shaq with his personality and antics, showed himself to be the bigger man and apologized today. We all know you were not in the wrong Big Baby, but kudos to you for just taking this in stride.

2 comments:

  1. haha...my bad. spent all my time making sure the content was right and paid no mind to the title.

    ReplyDelete