Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, April 20, 2009

Two Days Removed But Still In Ya System


  • Big thanks to the YDF tailgate for giving me a reason to avoid all other responsibilities this weekend. Back to reality, I now have a fifteen minute speech to give tonight in class and worked on it about 0% this weekend. Word.
  • Recipe for the liquid version of Coach Leo Johnson: 1 Sunny Day, 2 half gallons vodka, 5-6 random bottles juice/soda, six pack of beer, and thousands of beautiful women. Quite the combo I can assure you.
  • Happy April 20th, 2009 by the way.
  • Really too busy catching up on neglected things (mostly school) to wrap up the weekend like I'd want to, but whatever...Monday's are great aren't they?
  • I'll leave you with what I use to get through them most of the time...some dirty motha effin' rap.

5 comments:

  1. I assume by the reference to Coach Leo Johnson you mean unquanitfied perfection???

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made a concoction and used no measurements or thinking while making it. It did the trick, and we decided to name it in your memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, this concoction had a wee bit more than 6 beers in it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I threw atleast one red bull in there that got everyone jacked up

    ReplyDelete
  5. not to mention the 3 or 4 rufies I saw Kyle Lambert throw in there...i only know because I sold them to him.

    ReplyDelete