Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, January 23, 2009

Allow myself to introduce...myself

Good Friday afternoon to the three people who will be reading this. Being as this our own new little spot to share some news and idiotic thoughts I figured that the very least we could do would be to let the world know exactly who's behind the blog they are asking to take down.

I'll start with the only people who I actually know are willing to associate themselves with this site, which would lead us directly to me.

Now I could sit here behind my keyboard and make fun of all you nerds on the internet by telling you that myself and my friends that are currently typing the garbage on this blog are way cooler than you. I know there isn't any way to confirm it, and hell you might just be an alright person yourself. But this much is certain about we who give the daly fix: We are all the most awesome minds this side of John Travolta in "Phenomenon."

So instead of doing things like ensuring our beliefs and values are in stone or on paper to survive time and hopefully enlighten a future generation like our Greek or Egyptian ancestors, we'll do it the good old fashioned Amurican way: write this blog. It will probably get erased by the end of the year and never thought of again, but until then this be our time and we will do with it what we please.

Now that's out of the way I'm not sure what I or anyone else will be bringing for the rest of the day or weekend for that matter. So stick around and find the furk out. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment