Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DJ Clueless..


Yes, Yes, Yes Y'all... Ladies and Gentlemen I am here this evening to bring you one of the latest hip hop home-made videos out on the internet. Some of you may have already tuned in and had the pleasure of listening to this new jam and some of you have not. If you have not then I urge you to get with the program and get this hot item on your ipod. So if you catch this tonight or tomorrow I insist that you kick your feet up, relax, and enjoy the futuristic lyrics that come from the one and only T-Baby.

I just can't get enought of it. I would like to thank 'A2' for showing me this. My days from here on out are surely to be filled. I am almost positive when you hear this joint you are going to rush to sign in to your iTunes and upload it on your iPod.


Yeah, I already did.

Check it out:
"It's So Cold in the D"- T-Baby


HaHaHa...

1 comment: