Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, January 23, 2009

Top Ten Road Trip Albums

Since my ideas can't escape the codeine and resin, here's my top ten road trip albums. Please criticize....
1. Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited
2. The Band - The Last Waltz
3. Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense
4. Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street
5. Kanye West - College Dropout
6. My Morning Jacket - Okonokos
7. Led Zeppelin - BBC Sessions
8. Notorious BIG - Ready to Die
9. Allman Brothers - A Decade of Hits (1969-1979)
10. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

5 comments:

  1. After the top ten there Lew I'm going to go ahead and sneak in Garth Brooks double live at number 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Garth Brooks perform at the Obama inauguration, Gad hes turrible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highway 61 Revisited is def dead on for that #1 spot. You need a little CCR in there and i'd say its close to perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love garth brooks and don't forget it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say the Blue album would sneak in there some where.

    ReplyDelete