Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, January 30, 2009

Free Style Friday

What up world, A2 here. I'm just sitting up at E-campus right meow watching the snow melt, eating a Moe's burrito and getting my "Dalyfix" from the hottest new blog on the internet. So I figured I would brighten up everyone's day with a funny ass video of some freestyle artists rippin it up on stage. Check it out...

Freestyle Friday

...Hope yall hadn't already seen that, but if you have, it's still funny, so fuck off.

I'd also like to give a big shout out and thanks to the fellas for letting me crash on their couch this week. We had some good times, shared some laughs, and I beat Kirn's ass in NBA Live like atleast 10 times....nah seriously, he's terrible.

Hope everyone (all 10 of you reading this) has a good night and weekend, be careful out there. I'll see all of you at Two Keys tomorrow after the Cats beat the shit out of South Carolina and get back on track to win our 44th SEC Championship Title....ooops


No comments:

Post a Comment