Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fantasy Football Heads Up



BENCH NY GIANTS DEFENSE

For the second straight week, the G-Men are playing a highly touted pass offense in Larry Fitz and the Arizona Cardinals. They looked like absolute poop against Brees and the Saints last week giving up 40+ points in a beatdown at the Super Dome. I expect the Giants to be more competitive this week, but still look for a shootout at the Meadowlands which could hurt your fantasy points. I realize it's slim pickins on waivers in most leagues, so this could be your chance to initiate trade talks with someone who has two solid Defenses. 

Game of the week has to be Vikings @ Steelers: Polamalu vs. AP and Favre. I'm never one to bet against Polamalu, but I think AP will get atleast a TD and 80 yards, while Brett will probably have 2 TD's and atleast 1 INT. This game will come down to whoever has the ball last and can make plays at the end of the game, will it be Favre or Big Ben? I'm going with the Steelers because I like Tomlin's sunglasses.

And Jesus Christ will the Titans finally get a victory this week or continue to suck ass? I think they continue to suck ass....

I guess we'll find out on Sunday.


***On a side note, if there was Fantasy NCAA football, I would definitely pick up QB Will Fidler as he will go for 3 rushing TD's and throw for over 300+ yards tonight for the CATS. Give 'em hell Birdman.

1 comment: