Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Sunday Fixers



Pecker don't like hoaxes. Let's just get that shit clear right now. You remember when those shady fucking 'scientists' claimed that they had cloned a damn human back in '02 or when those stupid ass hunters from Georgia said they captured Bigfoot last year, and it ended up being a rubber gorilla suit in a box? Come on, man! I'll admit I've told a couple of whoppers in my life, but nothing that has ever caused the national media to be on my nuts for 48 hours. Anyway, Balloon Boy is on a different level. This might be the best thing to have happened in 2009 when it's all said and done. Enjoy the video, have a great Sunday Funday and as always... GO, BALLOON BOY, GO!



** If you happen to come across any other videos with a Chinese dude rapping, send it to thepecker.fix@gmail.com. Those goofy little bastards make me chuckle everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment