Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Kid on the Block

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, today is a very special day in the world of the wide web. No, the St. Louis Cardinals did not some how make it back into the playoffs (unfortunately). No, Tim Tebow has not shown any reported signs of mortality (thankfully). And no, the Kentucky basketball season isn't, for some crazy reason, starting early (against my wishes on many a falling star). Those are all good guesses, but none are correct. Instead, today is the day that I liberate my alter-ego - Mr. Solo Dolo. (Listen to Kid Cudi's new cd, you'll have a better idea of what that is all about.) This is simply an introduction, me letting you know that I am in the proverbial "house". So stay tuned as YDF catches a second wind this fall, and all of your former favorite bloggers come out of their unreasonably extended hibernation. I can assure you - it's going to be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment