Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, October 26, 2009

Good Morning Fixers, Welcome to Hell.

Happy Monday to y'all down South. This morning, even though I hate Mondays (hence the 'Welcome to Hell') I woke up extra early before work to take a stroll through Central Park (pictured above). Let me tell you something, if you haven't experience Central Park in NYC on a crisp fall morning with a vibrant sun shining on the yellows and oranges and reds throughout the trees... you haven't fucking lived. Kiss Pecker's ass coffee, that's all I needed to wake up.

Anyway, got lots of good stuff coming up to start the week, including a classic edition of 'Hard Roller'.. So be a regular and try to bare with us for this first week or so, we are still trying to work out some kinks and most of the Founding Fixers are still in hibernation.

** Don't be shy in the comment sections, Mi casa es your casa. And as always, if you want to see something on the Fix, send it to thepecker.fix@gmail.com. Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. The real beauty of New York in the fall is in the Bronx at the corner of 161st and River Ave. The Bombers roll hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright chachie, we know the Yankees are in the series and will probably win. I'm actually rooting for them, only because I wanna party in the city after they win. And I promise you I will, win or lose, have a post about it, and may even give you a shout out. careful what you wish for.

    ReplyDelete