Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, October 26, 2009

If Mark Sanchez was a Hot Dog, He Would Eat Himself




“I want to apologize for that. I wasn’t feeling very good and didn’t eat much before the game, so I was feeling a little queasy. Toward the end of the game, I probably should have eaten one of those bars or something, but someone offered (a hot dog), so I grabbed it and tried to be discreet about it, but obviously not discreet enough. So I shouldn’t have done that, and it won’t happen again.”

Mark, we know you are trying to be the next big thing in New York. The media has kissed your proverbial 'ass' ever since being drafted excluding last weeks 5 interceptions against the Bills. But if you want to shine and be the best QB the Jets have had since Namath, you gotta have a little swagger off and on the bench. In other words, no pussy ass apology needed. So next time you catch a little shit for being on the sideline eating a hot dog when you are up by 30 on the Raiders, here is how Peckerooski would handle the situation. Take notes, Marky.

Media: "Pecker, is it true that you were not paying a bit of attention to the game in the 4th quarter and were actually eating a mustard covered hot dog on the bench?"

The Pecker: "First of all asshole, it's Mr. Pecker to you. And hell yes I was eating a hot dog. Have you ever had a hot dog from Oakland Stadium? They're fuckin' delicious. I wouldn't have even made the trip out west if coach didn't promise me that I could get my weiner fix after I picked the Raiders apart with my laser-rocket arm. You think, as Im sitting on the bench, I would want to watch fatass Demarcus Russell go 2-19 and 33 yards with 8 picks? That's not how The Pecker rolls, son. And if I've told you once, I've told you a million times, Pecker don't do mustard on the dog, it's relish and ketchup. Yeah, R-E-L-I-S-H. Next question."

No comments:

Post a Comment