Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, December 14, 2009

Excuse The Week Long Hiatus: Let's Do Some Monday Mornin' Shit: UPDATED


Hola amigos.. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've had lots going on the past week including a hippy staying in my apartment for the past 5 days, I didn't get a lot done and I feel like shit from a 7 days of nothing but blood, sweat and whiskey but I feel refreshed and am ready to get back to YDF business.
If you think I got lazy and ran out of shit, I didn't. You probably think the whole apology I just gave was a load of bullshit.. But the picture below is proof that things got weird last week around The Pecker's household.
Incase you didn't know, this chest hair belongs to The Third Lew. He is the hippy who stayed in my apartment for 5 days. On Wednesday night he got hammered and though he would pay tribute to his Kentucky Wildcats after their win over UConn at MSG, luckily for me he let someone do this to him around 5:30 in the morning and turned my couch into a chest hair barber shop. It's supposed to be a UK sign but I convinced Lew that it looks more like the 'guy falling down on a wet floor sign'. He immediately regretted his decision after my comments. Go Cats.


Hilarious DUI Test - Watch more Funny Videos

3 comments: