Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, December 4, 2009

Websites That Make The Internet Pretty Sweet:Look At This Fucking Hipster Dot Com



http://www.latfh.com/

New York has it's pros and cons just like any city. But one of the pros is that no matter how down on yourself you can be or how much you are thinking about how cruel life is, at least you aren't a fucking hipster. I mean seriously, I HATE hipsters. These pansy ass dudes walk around in blouses like they are a God with whom they probably don't believe in, and because they know a shitty band called Hitler Loves Waffles or The Sweatpant Boners, they are better than me? Get real you fucking hipster. I listen to normal people music because I'm normal. We get jobs and don't spend our lives in tattoo parlors for 65 hours a day finding that perfect font for our new 'I hate my grandmother' tattoo.
Thankfully they only come to Manhattan in the day time to bathe in the Columbus Circle fountain and by nightfall they prance back to their teepees in Brooklyn.
Fucking hipsters.

2 comments:

  1. Slug and him get their tips frosted at the same place. They kind of look a like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who ever wrote that, send me a text and let me know so I can give you a hug next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete