Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who Would You Rather Bone: Hilton Edition

[sexy+celeb+nicky+hilton+(4).jpg]


-OR-

Nikki vs Paris. I'd love to spend one night in either one of their sausage slots but if I've got to choose one and I'm going with Nikki. Paris is a little too whorish, hence the commercial where she washes/dry humps a Bentley all while keeping a giant burger intact. If I've told ya once I've told you a million times, only whores do burger commercials for Hardee's. Plus she usually has really short hair, and girls with short hair kinda creep me out. Nikki. All day. No rub. Final answer.

Who ya got Fix?

3 comments:

  1. I just watched the Paris sex tape. Gimme Nikki for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After scouring the internet for pictures of both these broads, I'm going to have to go with Pecker on this one. Paris is just to skinny and weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki, but i'd ram in Paris's 2 hole all day

    ReplyDelete