Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Remember The Morganfield/Jerry Springer Post?!?!

Click here to refresh your memory...

Well it appears that the Dog Warden of Union County Kentucky really does exist. Earlier in the week I told you that I was a dog lover so sign me the fuck up! How do I get this job? Are you born into it, do they vote you in, or is it like the Supreme Court and you can't get in until the present Dog Warden dies? I hope it's not the latter, because I will slice some throats if it gets me a seat in the Dog Warden throne!!! I need some answers here. Sounds like the most bad ass job someone could have in Union County actually.

VIVA LA DOG WARDEN!!!!!!


**Big ups to Nathan from the Hills and Hollers of Sturgis.


No comments:

Post a Comment