Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, December 7, 2009

Websites That Make The Internet A Pretty Sweet Place: Sketchy Santas



http://www.sketchysantas.com/

There's really nothing I can say about this site that the picture above doesn't tell. Santa is a jolly ol' fella that probably reads the Fix on an hourly basis but in all actuality he is a completely creepy dude that I am glad only comes around for one month out of the year. That's right Santa, I'll let you drop off that new set of irons I put at the top of my list but after you finish the milk and cookies... Back. The. Fuck. Up. Pecker don't want no trouble.

This reminds me though, this weekend in NYC there is a celebration called SantaCon and its just a shit load of drunks dressed as Santa or anything Christmas related and do a bar hop/convention. Thankfully the Third Lew and our secretary, Ja Moon, will be up here staying with El Peckerino for the Kentucky vs. UConn game and will to experience SantaCon, also. Expect a post about it next Monday with some good pictures, of course. Needless to say I'm pumped.

Santacon


PS. I apologize I wasn't there for you this morning. I'm... I'm embarrassed. Pecker went out watching football yesterday at an all-you-can-drink screw drivers and Coors Light. I pissed my pants and forgot who I was for about half an hour. Forgive me.

**Big ups to Reed Smith in Paducah for the site. P-Town run it!

No comments:

Post a Comment