Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, December 7, 2009

Who Would You Rather Bone? (College Football Edition)


-OR-




Colt McCoy's girlfriend or Tim Tebow's alleged girlfriend.

First of all Colt's obviously holding his own here but he's probably got the same morals and lots more to choose from than yours truly. No bueno if you ask me-o. That means there is no telling what kinda fungus is eating at her genitals. I'm going with Tebow's girl. I mean, look at the fun bags on that hose-hound.

WHO YA GOT, fix?

(the pictures are totally unfair and heavily favor Ms. (alleged) Tebow, sue me)

6 comments:

  1. I want Colt's girl. I like'em petite. And I like petroleum jelly, which she would probably be cool with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im taking tebows girl to poundtown- shes hungry for some dick after all the feather tickling tebow has been doing to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Hate Skyline ChiliDecember 7, 2009 at 5:41 PM

    Tebow's bimbos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how much bigger tebows broad's left tit is than her right.....its like a damn cup size different, McCoys girl for sure
    -Chaustin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely Colt's Philly. Are you kidding me?!? Other chick is busted in pics if you look around.

    ReplyDelete