Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just A Heads Up.



Just so you know I'm not trying to pull a Dave Chapelle and stop everything I'm doing, I've been pretty busy and have actually been sick all day and don't feel like writing for you. Hopefully T Bone is spreading his young blogger wings and learning to fly all while stealing your hearts right from under me, but if not, well I don't know what to tell ya. Go hang out at lookatthisfuckinghipster.com. Always takes my mind off important shit.
I hope to get feeling better tomorrow and finish the week strong. If you don't know who tomorrow's 'HDPSOTD' is, well I guess you either don't watch the news or you don't follow the awesome life of Tiger Woods.
Have a great day! I'm gonna leave you with a joke I made up the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment