Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Tuesday.. I Hate Kittens!


Surprised Kitty - Watch more Funny Videos


Good morning there.. I know this video has been out for a couple of weeks now and I didn't want to talk about it, but the fact that people are still raving about this kitten really chaps my ass. Mainly because in exactly one year this little fucker is gonna be scratching the shit out of everything in sight and hissing at dogs trying to fight them and shit. I've never met a cat that I trusted including this one. Yeah so you can act all cute and surprised so you put it on youtube for the world to see but I ain't buying it. You're probably planning a scheme to steal all of our Christmas presents as we speak. Get over yourself, cat.

Trying to get back in the groove of things this week so expect posts every couple of hours. My internet is down at my apt so don't think you're gonna get any late night lovin' unless T-Bone crashes the party.

PS. Dogs rule.


No comments:

Post a Comment