Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pecker Gets His Internet Working. GAME ON!


Can we get this blog back to where it used to be now? Hell, I sat around work today in front of a computer for 5 hours with great stuff to blog about and it just couldn't come out. Call it what you want, but Pecker was spooked and couldn't shake it. All is well now though thanks to a sweaty Greek named George, who not only takes my trash out, fixes my toilet and calls midday cussing me out because I left my gas stove on for the 4th time this week, but obviously he knows shit about computers, too. Preciate the fuck out of ya, George.

Question: Is that a copy of Paul Blart- Mall Cop sitting beside my entertainment center?
Answer: You're god damn right it is. (honestly, someone asked me to take that back to Blockbuster for them like 3 months ago. Ain't happenin')

GAME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment