Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Websites That Make The Internet Pretty Sweet: People of 'The' Wal-Mart.



No morning post.. But will have a Thirsty Thursdays video, nonetheless.

I like this website a lot, but none of the stuff on it really surprises me. I've been going to 'The' Wal-Mart my whole life and have seen some outrageous shit that could trump whatever you see on the peopleofwalmart site. And I say 'The' Wal-Mart because that's what a lot of skanky people like to call it. Hey, I don't make the rules, I just dominate shit.

People of The Wal-Mart

Since it's getting close to the holidays I'll even throw in something extra. When you are home for Christmas and get tired of Bloody Mary's and A Christmas Story marathon, head to your local Wal-Mart and see if you can complete a Wal-Mart bingo card. If all else fails, buy a couple of shotguns, saw the barrel in half and see if you can get yourself into our Hard Rollers hall of fame.

Wal-Mart Bingo Card

No comments:

Post a Comment