Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Filly of the Day

We're back folks and today's Filly may damn well beat last week's.  Today's Filly is a different situation, she's bred from upper Tennessee but currently resides in the Commonwealth, making her able to qualify for the prized YDF position.  This is another sophomore from WKU, Sarahbeth, quite possibly my favorite Filly thus far.



I haven't seen a Filly fill out a bathing suit quite like this one in all of my day's of breathing.


I'm buried up to my neck with this one.






I like my Filly's nice and petite and this one's a nuke of a hand grenade.


I'm high in this one.

This is back when I used to lift weights and wear my hair in a mullet.  I have nothing else to say, the photos speak for themselves...  Enjoy looking at today's Filly.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you didn't include a phone number with this one. She'd be getting some creepy texts from The Pecker tonight. Believe dat!

    ReplyDelete