Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cousins, Wall to follow?

Now that the Calipari to Kentucky thing is "quasi"-official, what happens now?

Do Demarcus Cousins & John Wall follow Calipari to Kentucky? Rumors swirling that Wesley Witherspoon, a frosh at Memphis, may want to follow Calipari to Lexington as well. Other players & recruits have also been mentioned, but at this point, it's all speculation.

The bottom line is that there is going to be an awful lot of talent in Lexington next year, even if Calipari does not bring in his "own" guys.

I think Kentucky being able to land a big-time name & recruiter will solidify my thoughts that Patterson & Meeks will return to school. I think it will also help AJ Stewart develop, if he returns.

My question is this: With all of the rumors / speculation / excitement surrounding the program right now, where do the scholarships come from?

That, my friends, may turn out to be the $6.67 million dollar question.


2 comments:

  1. As far as scholarships there are rumors that Porter will quit because he has started a family and has already graduated I don't know how reliable this is but I wouldn't be opposed. We will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with you that Meeks and Patterson stay. I really hope Miller continues to develop as well.

    ReplyDelete