Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, March 20, 2009

Your Fri-Daly "O-F*UCK" Superstar

I'm sure all of you back in Lexington and across this great nation are enjoying yet another night of great college basketball, senseless boozing, and lady schmoozing!  Unfortunately, the college golf scene and liberal arts education has taken away from my blog time.  Let's get down to business though as we partake in the great game that is, 'Guess the dumb, incredibly rich, mega- superstar athlete who chose not to wrap it up on more than one occasion'.  Now I've thrown some tough ones at you guys so far with the ever-gentle Mail Man and the not-so-small in the bed, Scott Skiles.  This one should be a little less surprising, as our victim is quite a heavyweight in the land of illegits.

3 Clues to Help Guess The Bonehead:
1)  I have dominated my sport over a couple decades now, but never could capture that illusive gold medal.
2)  Although my real job is a professional athlete, I've had a cameo in the 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and also showed off my skills on 'Dancing With the Stars'.
3)  While in competition, I had the unfortunate mishap of losing an appendage.


Check the comments section for the answer!

2 comments:

  1. I am none other than Mr. Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield. Many of you may have wondered like myself why Evander felt the need to make a comeback. Well when you're on wife #3 and racked up 11 children, 9 of which are illegits, you may need that cash flow for some child support. Keep up the good work Evander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evander is going bankrupt. Somehow he messed up all that $$$...who knows how?

    He does have a badass house, which is the primary reason. It's got something ridiculous, like 26 rooms. Looks like a Marriott.

    ReplyDelete