Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alright

So far I'm 1 for 3 on my basketball picks.  This is embarassing.  I hope no one has actually lost their car or their kidney or anything else of any importance.  Wes has encouraged me to keep putting my picks on here though so I'm going to keep them coming.  Michigan State is +2.5 at Purdue.  Take Michigan State and the points.  If this pick loses I'll be posting my next pick from an undisclosed location that isn't in America for personal safety reasons.  Good luck.

4 comments:

  1. Honestly, I would take Michigan State to win straight up. If they are plus two and a half, I would expect a close game and the Spartans to pull out the victory. But hey, thats just me. Post Script: I still have all vital organs and a vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.. Come on Trip.. You have got to do better than this. You should probably stick with betting on NBA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I misread and thought you picked Purdue to win Tripp...I would have taken the same bet...Luckily I dont bet digits or vital organs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha tripp you should quit while your still alive

    ReplyDelete