Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eastern Conference Champs: Cavs...



...I don't see any way around it. Yesterday, the Knicks finally cut ties with Stephon Marbury, who had been getting paid to actually be a spectator in the crowd. From the looks of things, "Starbury" won't be out of work for too long. He is expected to sign with the Boston Celtics tomorrow morning. In my honest opinion, nothing could do more harm than good to the defending champions than signing this virus. He is a thug, he doesn't appreciate anything not directly beneficial to him, and I'd rather have this fella on my team than him. I won't deny the fact the he used to be an absolute baller, nor am I saying he still doesn't have that in him. The fact of the matter is, he expects everything handed to him on a silver platter and will not be happy until it is. I will be completely suprised if he doesn't completely destroy the Celtics' team chemistry. Sweet tattoos...

1 comment:

  1. potential champs looked pretty good tonight in Houston... and dont underestimate AND 1

    ReplyDelete