Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Butt's Blue Light Special


It's time again for another Blue Light Special and this one is a lock. This is one of those bet your dick locks of the century. Duke and North Carolina square off tonight and what is always a highly anticipated rivalry. No hesitation on this one bet your cock on the Tar Heels. No matter what anyone else says NC is the most talented team in the nation with athleticism and skill head and shoulders above any team in the nation. Roy Williams group with go into Cameron Indoor and bend Paulus and the like over like a jersey chaser in the 1986 Mets clubhouse. Oh yeah did I mention that Greg Paulus is starting .... enough said. Lock it up. Have I ever steered you wrong?

Play: North Carolina -2





Oh and P.S. Roberto Alomar has Aids and had Sex with his wife after claiming he got raped by two mexican men. Also that umpire he spit on might want to get tested.

2 comments:

  1. I would agree with the butt on this one, well with taking the tar heels. Not sure if I agree with laying body parts on the line though. Think we've all found a way to lose that lead pipe lock once or twice and I kinda like having ol 'Buster McThunderstick' around.

    Then again when all 50 states pick UNC in ESPN's poll, you kinda wonder if you should go against the tide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Butt. Is this the 1st Blue Light Special that you've gotten right?

    And I'm glad that I bet my cock and won another one. Nothing like having 2 of them to go around.

    ReplyDelete