Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Butt's Blue Light Special



It is indeed time for another Blue Light Special for all you gambling degenerates out there. It's been a while since my last pick but if you all took my advice from the last special you should all be in possession of an extra meat rod. What you do with it is at your discretion. As the old saying goes two dicks is better than one. you're welcome. I digress, tonight's lock of the evening isn't quite the bet your dick kind of game but one that I think is a good play nonetheless. I'm referring to the conference USA match up between Memphis and UAB. I know I know who gives a shit about C-USA, I agree but I'll bet on anything if it makes me money. Memphis comes playing very good basketball and has an 18 game winning streak in the conference, all be it a conference that some good intramural teams could do some damage in. Playing just as well is UAB, winners of 9 of there last 10. I like UAB and taking the 5 in this one for the simple reason that UAB has historically played Memphis tough at home. Losing to a fantasic Memphis team last year by 1 point in a contreversial ending. You know UAB will be eager to get revenge. Tonight is the perfect storm for the Blazers to pull the upset.

PLAY: UAB +5

Also one more quick note as some of you may or may not know and as the turk pointed out the other day some of the YDF contributors took the YDF show on the road this past weekend. Our road excursion took us to Cleveland, OH(the mistake by the lake) for a night of heavy boozing, yelling at women who are way out of our league in some feabel attempt to bed them and Lebron laying the wood on the hardwood. As soon as I have time I'm going to post the videos for everyone to check out. Some of which are absolutely must sees of some of your YDF writers in a less than sober state of mind and some cute chicks reping the site so be on the look out when I get them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment