Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, February 20, 2009

Your "FRIDALY" O F*CK Moment is BACK



In honor of the ritual Friday nights out in Lexington (you know the one where everyone gets outta class, gets off work, and just starts boozing heavily, in an honest attempt to schmooze the ladies back to their place for a little 'kiss and cuddle') Allow Me To Re-Introduce the weekly Can You Guess That Illegitimate Father? Each answer has successfully played a professional sport and at the same time found a way to impregnate some floozy who couldn't help but pass up the opportunity to pop out a child and collect them dollarz for some child support.

3 Clues to Help With Our Victim:
1) I attended Michigan State University and still hold the record for most points recorded in a single season.
2) I truthfully can say John Stockton, CP3, and even Magic are weak as I hold the single game assist record in the NBA with 30.
3) I currently coach for the NBA team (whose players and mascots for that matter can't stay healthy) that originally drafted me back in 1986.

Bonus Clue) While attending college in East Lansing I was arrested multiple times for possession of cocaine and marijuana. Luckily you can do whatever you please as a student athlete as I still went on to become an All-American my senior season after serving 15 days in jail that same year.

I am none other than Mr. ***** ******

Mr. ****** (shown sniffing what surely were the juices of some stanky ass prostitute) is happily married with two children, but reportedly has up to 6 illegits back from his party days.  Keep up the good work bra!

-THE TURK

1 comment: