Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, February 6, 2009

Ticket Straight to Hell..... Anyone?? Anyone?? Bueller??


YouTube is an absolute phenomenon of our generation, and I am pretty sure when I get all gray and old (greg), I will still be watching my favorites.  The great thing with youtube is that anything goes, even if it means browsing all alone and testing your own character (do the right thing, even if nobody is watching), but sometimes it can go too far and suddenly you've set yourself up with a Date With the Devil

The Kid Curry, I apologize if this crosses any boundaries with your Black History Month pieces, but you know me, and I am thankful that you are able to accept my ignorance. 

1 comment:

  1. Do ya love me?...Could ya learn to love me? - The real OG

    ReplyDelete