Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And On the 10th of November.. Came the Birth of The Pecker



Mornin. It's my birthday, assholes. First person to send me the above cake in the mail gets a free YDF t-shirt. Swear to God.

I'm not going to do much for you today except talk about how great I am. Looks like Lambo and Coach Leo Johnson are back from a 4-5 month hiatus, so maybe they can keep you entertained. Lambert just got his internet fixed as it was still out from the ice storms that went down in Hendo last March and CLJ has been showing a new female roommate how to cook, clean, bathe' and plow for the past month or so, pretty fuckin' legit excuses if you ask me.

Buckwheat Boyz, rock that joint for my big 2-5.. I'm dancin' to this shit all day long!


Funny - Funny Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment