Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Does Christian Vidal Roll Hard?




Jesus Christ I'm pumped!!! I'm out of breath right now from shadow boxing in my underwear with a bottle of wine in my hand and a birthday surprise on my couch. Talk about assaulting the wrong chick. This motherfucker is my hero. Every time I go out with a girl, this is exactly what I hope goes down. I guarantee on the taxi ride home this dudes girl leaned over and whispered in his ear, "any hole". The Pecker's dream date goes something like this: A first date to famous Peter Luger's Steakhouse in Brooklyn for a medium-rare 1 lb. porterhouse, whack down 56 beers Wade Boggs style, get an HJ as I walk across the Brooklyn Bridge back to Manhattan and then fuck up 3 scumbags who assault my date in Time Square. End of story.
My favorite part of the video is the guy in the background who is screaming every time Rocky II connects and knocks a guy's cock off. Only thing that could make this video any better is if it had Three 6 Mafia playing loud as shit in the background.


Bottom line is, this dude is rollin' hard at a 9 or above. Pecker is going to do some investigating and his high score is depending on whether he yelled 'Weight Room Mother Fucker' at some point during the mayhem. If so, he's getting a 9.9.


*Thanks to Chris in Owensboro for the video.


**Think you know someone who 'Rolls Hard'? Send the story to me at thepecker.fix@gmail.com and see what I think.

4 comments:

  1. I felt like a "Champion"!!! That may be better than "Weightroom Mutherfucka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mafia mafia mafia... NOOOOORTH..

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLf39BALuI

    ReplyDelete