Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2-- Get Pumped

The highly-anticipated sequel to the 2007 Game of the Year is set to drop in less than one week (November 10 to be exact). I'm still playing COD4 to this day, two years after it first dropped. With each newly-released game footage trailer, I get the motivation to do this. Hell, Call of Duty MW2 is expected to sell at least $500 million in its FIRST WEEK, which topples all games released throughout history. For those of you who have gotten into any of the previous Call of Duty's, you know what I'm talking about. Any who haven't, here is the newest trailer.


3 comments:

  1. i'm so jacked. Obviously im still playing COD 4... and dominating. - C LIMIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. November 10th huh? Happy Birthday to me. Can't wait to dominate all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'll dominate the shit out of you in sports games, also. Do it.

    ReplyDelete