Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Behavior Like This Is Exactly Why I Don't Go To The State of Indiana!



I am not sure if I have ever ranted on how much I hate the state of Indiana and this looks to be a perfect video to demonstrate my hatred towards the entire state. First, I would like to apologize to all the Fixers in Evansville, thank you for following us here at the Fix, this will only take a second.
Indiana is by far the worst State in the history of States. Name one good thing that came out of Indiana and I might show a little sympathy, but you cannot say Hoosiers, penicillin (seriously, thank you) , Larry Bird, or Peyton Manning because he is from fucking Louisiana and I bet you $100 he hates Indiana, too. Actually, one of the reasons I didn't go to the University of Kentucky is because it's a 3 hour drive and 2 1/2 hours of the drive you have to go through
Indiana, no way could I do that a couple of times a semester. It's the only place The Pecker has gotten a speeding ticket and I got that wiped off because I know motherfuckers and they think Indiana laws are a joke as well. So I pissed on the ticket and called it a day. My uncle's back yard is on the river, guess what's across the river.... Ding ding, Indiana. He's been trying to convince his wife for years to put up a brick wall so he doesn't have to look at Indiana when he's barbecuing on the weekends and is still fighting that fight today.
Anyway, back to the video. I actually encourage the youth of Indiana to keep it up with the Ball Tapping, ruin eachother's balls until you are sterile so my kids don't have to put up with your shit like I have my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. Ball tapping?? Completely incorrect. Its called a nut whap.

    ReplyDelete