Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 2, 2009

Is This Real?!?




This can't be real, right? It's fucking Oklahoma, they don't really make men this way in the Mid-West, do they? Listen I'm all for being a big fan and stuff, but these guys seem like a fan of cock, not Sooners. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but come on. If this shit is real I bet the rest of the Big 12 loves it. I mean, if I'm a recruit and a Texas fan sent me this video, I'm calling Bobby Stoops asap and canceling my visit.

I wanna see a fight between these three guys and Georgia's Fan of the Year, it would be such a fucking blood bath from the hands of the Ultimate Bulldog, wouldn't even be funny.

PS. The last girl I was hanging out with went to Oklahoma, and I'm pretty sure the fat queen in the middle is the guy she went back to when she broke things off with me. Real self-esteem builder right there. Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment