Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tiger Tiger Woods, Y'all!


(not so much)


I hate the thought of TMZ and all other smut publishers besides the somewhat smutty stuff that I love to type up every now and then, but after this weekend and the whole Tiger thing, THANK GOD FOR TMZ. Though it is still unsure if he is human or not, we found out two important things: He bleeds his own blood. He is a dude.

Pecker is kinda torn on this whole situation though. I mean yeah I could have guessed that Tiger was probably cheating on his while she was pregnant for two straight years. Hell, in my wedding vowels I plan to make it know to my wife that for every 9 months that she is pregnant The Pecker is allowed up to two mulligans (see what I did there?) during that period of time. It's only fair, amirite? If she came into the relationship totally oblivious to the possibility of Tiger railing some whores on the side, then that's her own damn fault.
The thing that is killing me is how much Tiger is trying to hide this. I mean come on guy, you really think we are all as stupid as your wife? It was 2:30 in the mo'nin and you were just blasted all over the internet two days before all of this for allegedly cheating on Elin. Shit hit the fan, you tried to be a pussy about the situation and leave the scene after your wife confronted you then she went bat-shit. So come on, Eldrick. Do us all a favor and fess up.
I bet $100 within the next week Tiger will be caught in a jewelry store buying a ring the size of the fucking Titanic.



**On a side note, in Tiger's apology he said that his wife "acted heroicly" by smashing out the back window of his Escalade with a golf club after he wrecked in order to help him out of the vehicle. Why the fuck would he want to climb all the way through the back of an SUV with shattered glass on the floor.. what's wrong with his window or door? Hell, any of the doors or windows would be better than the fucking back window! Get your shit straight before you try to trick The Pecker.

1 comment: