Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Monday!









Chick In Basket Crashes Down Flight of Stairs - Watch more Funny Videos


Mornin' clowns. If you are having as hard of a time as I am to get the day going, I suggest you try the girl above's method. Nothing like eating a flight of stairs in the morning. I have to say this is probably the worst Monday of the year. I just ate 26 fucking kilos of turkey and someone expects me to actually get some work done? Bullshit. I'm takin' a half-day and going back to to hibernate. What a weekend for sports, though.

  • First thing is first, if Toby Gerhart of Stanford doesn't win the Heisman Trophy after his performance against the Golden Domers late Saturday night, it will be nothing short of robbery. 205 yards rushing, 2 TD's and a touchdown pass. The guy is a fucking animal and I am searching like crazy for a play from that game where he used the truck stick to absolutely demolish a DB. If you can find it, please send to thepecker.fix@gmail.com.

  • Tennessee beats Kentucky for the 25th time in a row. Really should not suprise anyone, but the way it was lost makes you wonder why Joker Phillips has the title 'Head Coach in waiting'. Only thing that does is give him something to pound his chest about. Because I can promise you he wasn't gonna leave in the first place, you think other schools are beating his door down asking him to be a head coach??? Hell no. The guy is fucking CLUELESS when it's nut cutting time as he refused to let Randall Cobb win the game for him. I don't give a shit if he was tired, I would have let him take snaps from a god damn wheelchair before I let Morgan Newton run a QB sweep. That's not the first time Kentucky let a Tennessee win slip right through their fingers, and it won't be the last. I predict the streak finally ends at 28, though.

  • If you think Kentucky basketball had a bad coach the last couple of years, I'll see your Billy G. and raise you Steve Kragthorpe. I'm pretty sure that was the worst coaching job in the history of sports and whomever is next in line has a tough job one their hands. Hopefully the list starts with Florida's defensive coordinator Charlie Strong, but after the Kragthorpe hire, there's no fucking telling who they will go after.
Anyway, got a lot of things happening this week and hopefully we can keep up, I guess we'll see. And no I have no forgotten about Tiger Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment