Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Tuesday! Vince Young's Crazy Ass Is Back!


I'll admit, I gave up on Vince Young after they let boozehound Kerry Collins start for two seasons in a row. I was sure that the last piece of news I was ever gonna hear out of Vince is a story about him getting caught on the outskirts of Nashville with a 13 year old girl riding shotgun in his Escalade with an executioner's mask, a bottle of asshole lube, a half gallon of Philadelphia and a 12 bricks of bottle rockets. I expected him to at some point be put into jail for a year or two and watch him ride his horse all the way to the loony bin. But thankfully I stand corrected.
He didn't put up gaudy stats or make an eye-popping run to end the game, but the coaches did a great job of adjusting the Titans play selection to allow him success. I don't expect them to win the Super Bowl but I do think they have a punchers chance at making the playoffs if their defense keeps improving and they keep executing their offense like they have the last 4 games.

That being said, I still believe deep down in my heart that Vince Young is bat shit crazy and made this video at some in the last year.



2 comments: