Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, November 6, 2009

World's Tallest Teen Is Not World's Smartest Teen.


Rivals.com- The Morgan Middle School football team in Ellensburg, Wash., doesn't need a sheet to know when to go for the two-point conversion. It may have a sure-fire play: Just throw it to Brendan Adams.
Adams, you see, is 7-foot-4.
That's right; the tallest teen-age boy in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records is playing football this year. In middle school.
"This is the first year my mom's let me play," Adams told Melissa Luck, an executive producer for KXLY4 in Spokane. "She thought I was gonna get hurt or something. It's my favorite sport and she said this is an opportunity she didn't want me to miss."


Hey dumbshit, you are 7'4, PLAY BASKETBALL! I swear, sometimes the stupidity of freakishly tall, 14 year old football players really chaps my ass... You don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment