Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Worlds Shortest Mother is Gross.

Stacey Herald: Stacey Herald, the world's smallest mother, is about to give birth for the third time, despite warnings she is risking her life.



www.foxnews.com- Stacey Herald is 2-feet, 4-inches tall, and her new son will already be half her size when he is born.
The 35-year-old from Dry Ridge, Ky., was told by doctors that a
baby would grow so large inside her tiny body it could eventually crush her organs, strangling her from the inside out.
But she has already defied the odds by having two healthy daughters.
"The doctors all told me that I would die,” she said. “They begged me not to have a baby. Even my
mother said, 'You know you won't survive right?'"
However, Herald and her
husband, Will, insist their kids are a gift from God.
"We didn't plan to have more than two
kids,” she said. “We just think that they're a great gift to the world, and when I look at them I see Will and I feel so full of love, it's tough not to want more."

I just threw up. As soon as i saw this picture I immediately thought of Station, you know, those creepy characters off of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. What in the hell is that!?!? Big ups to the guy who put a paper bag over this chicks head and took one for the team.

3 comments: