Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Woman Whose Face Was Eaten Off By Chimpanzee Still Looks Like A Woman Whose Face Was Eaten Off By Chimpanzee (Don't Look If You're a Puss Wad)



Remember this story back in the golden days of the Fix. I believe Jay Bird wrote something about this woman and it's an incredible story. Well last night On Oprah she made her first National appearance since the incident and although I could only watch a couple of minutes of it, it really made The Pecker appreciate the life that I have. Can you fuckin' imagine what she has been through!? Just amazing.

On a side note, come on Doc.... This is all you could do for this poor woman? This is 2009, make it at least halfway decent for Christ's sake. I swear it looks like they removed her ass cheek and plastered it onto the middle of her face with some spackle. I seriously doubt before the surgery she said to the doctor, "Hey Doc, when you are working on my nose, try as much as possible to make me look like Doug Funny. Thanks". How about a refund, assholes.

**Thought about asking how hard the chimp rolls, but that would've been a little awkward don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment