Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, November 6, 2009

Elizabeth Lambert, Marry Me.

Futbol femenino

Alright Fixers, The Pecker isn't big on relationships, and the thought of marriage has never crossed my mind in my 25 years of life... until now. Not only does this girl beat the shit out of an entire team of Mormons, but she does it so rough and mean that it's just downright SEXY. If this chick married me, I would build a soccer field in our lovely backyard with my bare hands just so we could use it for role play and I wouldn't even build a fence so my creepy neighbors could see how The Pecker rolls. If you combine the nastiness of this broad and mix it with my love of whisky and debauchery, I'm pretty sure when I knock her up, the little bastard that pops out 9 months later is gonna be the devil himself, and athletic as shit! A modern day Ty Cobb, maybe.
P.S. I'm almost 100% sure that this chick doesn't even like soccer, which is right up Pecker's alley. Only reason she is out on that field ripping bitches hair out and kicking them in the teeth is because it's the only place she can do it without getting arrested. Probably didn't even notice the ball rolling around out there.


CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO


4 comments:

  1. They have the video of this chick on espn's front page. She pulls a girl down by her ponytail. It is INCREDIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I posted a link for the video, unfortunately ESPN does not allow 'embedding' of their videos onto other websites. World Wide Assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'm an idiot I didn't see the link under the article

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea man, I agree. She is a total babe and badass! Glad I'm not the only guy who got turned on while she beat the crap out of those girls.

    ReplyDelete