Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 30, 2009

Name that Drug


This is the guy who played the little bitch in Gladiator as well as Johnny Cash in Walk the Line.


Now he's running around, head full of nappy hair and a full beard, never taking his sunglasses off saying that he's a rapper.  This has been going on for at least a year now.  His first performance in Vegas, he starts jumping around yelling like a retard, gets light headed, and falls off the stage.

Now at his most recent concert in Miami, it seems as though he's actually came up with a song.  Watch the clip and you see as he performs it, the crowd loves it.  Then some "asshole" in the front row apparently gives him a hard time.  Joaquin first talks shit by saying, "I've got a million dollars in my bank account, what the fuck do you have bitch!?"  The guy retorts with something slick, I guess, because the next thing you see is Joaquin jumping off the stage to fight the guy.  Fight starts at 1:30.

Then the host/dj whatever says, "Joaquin, baby!  This mother fucker gets crunk!" and they play Paper Planes by MIA.  Joaquin ends up getting thrown out of his own concert.  I'm not sure what drugs I would say he's on.  What do you think fixers?


3 comments:

  1. I remember the first time I did peyote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea, but I think Ronnie Strawn might be able to put a finger on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he has been tooting to many xanies.

    ReplyDelete