Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Monday!




Mornin' folks. I don't know about you but my weekend sure was ruined when Iowa decided to fuck everything up and let Ohio State clinch a BCS berth. Listen here Iowa, your entire state had one fucking job to do this year, and that was to somehow find a way to keep Ohio State, who is having a terrible year, out of the fucking BCS games and you screwed the pooch. I bet if we asked you to produce a fuck load of corn and beans this year you would have done it, no doubt in my mind. So why can't you win ONE god damned football game... The whole fucking country was cheering for you and you can't get it done. You just made Bowl Season a lot shittier for the United States of America. Thanks for nothing, ya blowhards.

Like I said, Good mornin'!

2 comments:

  1. How about just takin the big ten out of the bcs picture period. They don't roll hard, they blow hard.

    I love this site. Makes my day. Keep up the good work Mr. Pecker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoyin' it Todd Dog. Hopefully we can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete