Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 2, 2009

Does This Youth Football Player Roll Hard.



Hardest Pop Warner Football Hit Ever - Watch more Funny Videos



I'm gonna go ahead and put a whistle around my neck right now and let Coach Pecker break this down. First of all, this little fucker brought the wood, no doubt. You gotta love it when little kids are trying to rip each others heads off like this. Reminds me of a younger me on the field, just a stick of dynamite ready to dominate any motherfucker that was similar in size or smaller. Yeah I chose my battles wisely.

I have come to the conclusion that this kid doesn't feel pain. The only pain he's got time for is the pain he puts on a motherfucker who doesn't know what time it is. But Coach Pecker wants to know two things before this bad boy rolls hard all the way to the league.

  1. Why is this kid not getting pumped? You just knocked Johnnies cock off. Cuss him out while he is down, kick him in the ribs, rip his face mask off, fuck do something for Christ's sake! You gotta let your teammates know that it was no mistake and they're the next stop on the pain train!
  2. PICK UP THE GOD DAMN FUMBLE. You gotta capitalize here. You made the big hit, now take that shit to the house like Prime Time.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this kid gets a 6.5. The hit gets a 10 but the fact that he does no show-boating, hot dogging or anything to show just how jacked up he is really disappointed me. This ain't amateur hour, kid. You gotta roll fuckin' hard if you want my respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment