Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 2, 2009

I Hate Mondays





Morning Fixers. I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween weekend. The good Lord knows I did and he probably isn't happy with me, but that's neither here nor there.

Pecker don't like strip clubs. Never have, probably never will. As much as I would love to say the I have too much respect for women blah blah blah, you know all the things Mom would love to hear, this is the Fix, which means I'll give my real theory on tit bars. I would much rather blow my money on something that blows in return (too much??). Anyway, I know some people that know some people that robbed some people, and I received an invite to a VIP Halloween event at World famous Score's Strip Club on Manhattan's west side. Dressed like the biggest asshole in the city, I ended up going to Scores and it was UNBELIEVABLE. After getting over the shock of the $45 bar tab I got from ordering the first round of 4 Bud Light bottles, I was amazed at the scene. I think every girl in the club was topless and that includes the ones that went with our group, and I am not exaggerating in the least bit. I wish I could give more of a description of what went on throughout the night but all I have to show for it is a blurry picture of some fake boobs, a sad looking ATM statement and a hangover that could give Swine Flu a run for its money.

We've got some exciting stuff today that may or may not make it's way onto the Fix and to tell you the truth life is hard for a procrastinating group of bloggers with ADHD. So sit back and enjoy your work day and take it easy. Because that's exactly what we are doing.
PS.. Sorry for the late start, I usually type this stuff up the day before but I went and saw Paranormal Activity (scariest movie I've seen in a long time) and was occupied the rest of the night. I'll make it up to you with a picture of Peckerooski in all of his Halloween glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment